Jamaco RS-20B Pavement Rumble Strip Profiling Machine
Power Unit: Engine - Cummins QSB 4.5 Tier III Diesel rated at 160 HP @ 2200 RPM, triple output
PTO, 1:1 ratio rated at 450 HP, high capacity cooling with dual hydraulic driven variable
speed fans rated to maintain normal operating temperatures up to 140 F ambient.
Hydraulics: Sauer - Danfoss Series 'H1' Pumps (3), Series 'J' pump (1) and Series '90' VD motors.
Sauer '+1' Electronics with dual Micro Processors and dash mounted Monitor / Controller.
Traction: All Wheel Drive with Planetary Wheel Gear Drive and two speed hydraulic motors.
Features and Functions:
* Cutter Assembly can be side shifted from one side of the machine to the other side of the machine.
* Spacing of profiled cuts made is infinitely variable from 10 inches min. to 28 inches max.
* Primary Skip Mode programmable from 1 to 99 and visa versa.
* Secondary Skip Mode also programmable from 1 to 99 and visa versa.
Skips may also be introduced from a hand held remote device.
All of these functions and more can be programmed within seconds by the machine
operator on the dash mounted Monitor /Controller.
* Fully enclosed Cab (ROP) Design with AC System, remote OS Mirror control and tilt steering wheel.
* All necessary interior and exterior lighting for safety and night time operation.
This Machine is currently set up for a maximum rate of production of 300 to 320 FPM.
If there is a requirement for constant skips the max. rate of production may reduce to 260 FPM.
Average replacement cycle of cutter inserts is between 30 to 50 miles depending on type of asphalt.
Weight empty: 18,400 LBS Cooling water capacity: 200 Gal Fuel capacity: 90 Gal
For more information on this machine please contact us: URL: www.RumbleStriping.com
This Machine is: MADE IN THE USA